We are a diverse digital agency that works on wide range of projects, and for a lot of different clients; some of which you may have heard of. Established in May 2009, we’ve been steadily growing our talented team and getting very good at what we do. Based in Altrincham just a few 100 metres away from the tram and train station, we’re perfectly situated for both our clients and our staff. We’re also just a short tram ride away from Manchester City Centre. We work very hard, but we have great fun doing it because we’re mega geeks at heart and we wouldn’t want to be doing anything else.
We are looking for a talented web designer/ developer who understands WordPress and ecommerce.
Below is an overview of the skillset we are looking for:
- Server setup and management; plesk, whm, cpanel – php versions, how to change.
- DNS and how to edit
- Setup and troubleshoot email accounts
- Migration of sites from one server to another
- Rebooting servers, monitoring and troubleshooting server downtime, dealing with hosts via ticket system
Web development side
- PHP coding, able to tweak plugins and code in WordPress
- Be competent at WordPress setups, identify relevant theme files, know how to edit them
- Knowledge of custom post types within WP, how to setup and display on front end
- Find and implement plugins, paid or free. Identify best plugin for the job, know how to tweak or adapt for our purposes
- Familiarity with Magento and Shopify (product variations, checkout process)
- Knowledge of SSL/https setup
- Knowledge of best practices in on-page SEO (meta, headers etc)
- Familiar with terms like ‘no-index’, robots.txt, yoast SEO plugin for wordpress
- Setup and manage 301 redirects via htaccess file
- Understand how SEO influences the design process at all stages
- An emphasis on UX in all designs and layouts
Design side – Beneficial but not Mandatory
- Designing layouts for new site builds (html/css)
- Able to tweak existing themes as required
- Create website assets
- Creation of infographics and data visualisations
We have a position for a creative front end website designer to join our team, ideally with at least 1 years experience in commercial but talented applicants with less experience also considered. You must have a passion for website design and keep up to date with current trends. Experience designing mobile and responsive websites to bootstrap framework.
We are looking for a full time digital marketing executive, someone who is enthusiastic and likes to keep up to date with current marketing and digital trends. The role will be primarily content based so excellent language skills are needed and a passion for communication and social media.
All roles are based in our Altrincham office in South Manchester – WA14
All jobs will be hard, challenging and very rewarding. You will be involved in the full client lifecycle – from proposal to delivery of service and on-going reporting.
You will handle different aspects of all client campaigns across a variety of budgets and will be expected to communicate with clients.
When Joining Us You Agree To
- Work hard and with efficiency and efficacy
- Communicate effectively – both internally and externally
- Contribute and lead in a creative way
- Continue to learn and develop off your own back
If you are interested in any of these positions please contact us.
Strictly no recruitment agencies, we like to keep the budget for a better salary not recruitment fees. We also do not accept speculative emails (sorry dudes).